State Police fire investigators say they believe an electrical problem is to blame for a fatal fire that claimed a 26-year-old man’s life.
Emergency crews were called to the 200 Block of Tanner Street in Ebensburg just before 2:00AM Tuesday. The Cambria County Coroner’s Office says Francis Goulart III died from carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation.
Firefighters attempted to save Goulart, but were held back by heavy smoke and flames. Goulart’s girlfriend managed to get out safely.
The second floor of the apartment building sustained heavy damage.
Goulart had just moved to Ebensburg to work as a law clerk for a Cambria County judge.
Homer-Laughlin Mixing Bowl,
cream color, blue stripe, 9" wide,
4" high, made in USA -$20
Wall Mirror Set,
3 parts, 21" long, each 7 1/2" wide
-$11 for set
Cornflower design, never used -
Pie Plate, 9"
Monday May 13th
Dr. Gabe Mirkin
Dr. Gabe Mirkin on Fitness & Health Facebook page
Dr. Mirkin on Twitter
Tuesday May 14th
Guest Cohost David Ickes
Wednesday May 15th
2013 Blair County Arts Festival