Fire crews had to return this morning to the scene of a Sunday night blaze in Galitzin.
The house on the 600 block of Howell Street started to burn late last night and fire fighters from several companies had left the scene thinking the fire was out. This morning crews had to be called back when the home re ignited and started once again to burn.
No injuries have been reported but reports from the scene say the house is a total loss.
A State Police Fire Marshall has been called in to investigate.
Leather Lounge Chair
love seat-type, made for 2,
has two seperate sections,
white, 2 years old, from a non-pet,
non-smoking home - $200
Sara, Altoona 381-8008
Nintendo Wii U
new in box, latest edition - $275
Wednesday March 5th
Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission
Fundraising Talent Bank
Deadline for applications March 10th
Alto Model Train Museum Association Scalefest
Sunday March 9th 9am to 2pm
Monday February 24th
James B. Huntington, PH.D
Choosing a Lasting Career
The Job-by-Job Outlook for Work's New Age
Work's New Age Blog
Tuesday February 25th
The Blair County Home Show
Feb 28th - March 2nd - Jaffa...